Chris Stapleton is postponing his Saturday concert at Wheatland’s Toyota Amphitheatre, the singer announced on Facebook Wednesday morning.
“We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Hold on to your tickets for now, and stay tuned for updates,” the post said.
Stapleton’s next three weeks of “The All-American Road Show” are being rescheduled, including California shows in Fresno on Thursday and Mountain View on Friday. His appearance at the CMA Music Festival on June 11 has been canceled.
Stapleton’s representative declined to provide additional details when reached by Rolling Stone.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
Other shows affected are:
- June 9: Southaven, Miss., Bankplus Amphitheater at Snowden Grove
- June 10: Birmingham, Ala., Oak Mountain Amphitheatre
- June 15: Charleston, W.Va., Charleston Civic Center
- June 16: Cincinnati, Riverbend Music Center
- June 17: Noblesville, Ind., Klipsch Music Center