During a limited time sales opportunity, The New Home Company is presenting a select number of turn-key residences at its popular collection of Sacramento and Bay Area neighborhoods. The “New Home For The Holidays” campaign is a once a year sales opportunity running through Nov. 27 and offers buyers some of the final opportunities to discover a new turn-key residence before year’s end.
“We could not be more proud of this limited and exclusive opportunity for our Sacramento and Bay Area buyers to discover the home of their dreams this 2016 holiday season,” said Megan Eltringham, VP of Marketing for New Home. “From Davis and East Sacramento to El Dorado Hills and all the way to the Bay Area, now is the time to find your new home. But the clock is ticking as our Nov. 27 deadline approaches!”
Here are just some of the participating neighborhoods:
▪ McKinley Village in East Sacramento features single-family residences ranging from 1,298 – 2,781 square feet of living space with up to five bedrooms and three and one-half baths. Pricing begins from the high $300,000s.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
▪ Chaparral at Blackstone in El Dorado Hills features single-family residences ranging from 1,994 to 2,422 square feet of living space with up to five bedrooms and three baths. Pricing begins from the mid $400,000s.
▪ Woodbury in Lafayette consists of single-story flats with two bedrooms and two baths. Pricing begins from the high $700,000s.
▪ The Landing East in Fremont boasts spacious townhomes with three bedrooms and three and one-half baths. Pricing begins from the low $800,000s.
▪ The waterfront residences at Tidelands in San Mateo with three bedrooms and two baths Pricing begins from the low $800,000s.
Buyers can explore a wide selection of turn-key residences within one of New Home’s communities near you as well as enjoy all the benefits of new construction and design without the wait. It’s time to get moving as the countdown for this once-a-year sales opportunity ends on Nov. 27.
To learn more, please visit www.NewHomeHolidays.com