If you didn't get a chance to see what readers were watching, or you need a second look, here are a handful of the most popular videos this week, Nov. 7-11, 2016.
1. The passage of Proposition 64 established legal limits for recreational marijuana possession, with specific amounts of the drug in various forms.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
2. Gov. Jerry Brown commented on a potential Donald Trump presidency back in March, and the video of his statements gained new traction the week of the general election.
3. The killing of 17-year-old Gurnoor Singh in the garage of a family member’s North Natomas home left the community shaken.
4. The Sacramento Police Department took another hit when Isaac Richard Knutila, a 16-year department veteran, was arrested on drug charges.
5. Donald Trump vowed to represent the entire country upon being elected 45th president.