Community leaders will be ringing bells tonight at several midtown Sacramento locations, seeking donations in red kettles to benefit the Salvation Army.
Area residents will have an opportunity to contribute to “belles and elves” from 5 to 6:30 p.m. at:
- Mulvaney’s B&L, 1215 19th St.
- Monkey Bar, 2730 Capitol Ave.
- KBar, 1000 K St.
- Centro, 2730 J St.
- R15, 1431 R St.
- Bar West, 2724 J St.
- Old Soul, 1716 L St., rear alley
- Hook & Ladder, 1630 S St.
- Uptown Studios, 410 Alhambra Blvd.
- Capital Dime, 1801 L St.
- Tank House, 1925 J St.
- The Golden Bear, 2326 K St.
- RS-E, 2020 L St.
Bell ringers will gather at Mulvaney’s B&L from 6:30 to 9 p.m. to count and celebrate the collection.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
Call The Bee’s Cathy Locke, (916) 321-5287.