Facebook is changing the way it chooses the posts you see – and doing it in a way that could make it harder to get the news you need from The Sacramento Bee. But you can continue receiving updates from Sacbee in your Facebook feed by making this quick change right now:
Are you reading this on your phone or tablet? Click here to go to The Sacramento Bee’s Facebook page. Right under the photo at the top, find the word “Follow” or “Following” or “See First.”
▪ If you see the word “Following,” click on it and then click “See First.” You’re good to go.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
▪ If you see the word “Follow,” click it and then click “See First.” That’s all there is to it.
▪ If you see the words “See First,” you’re way ahead of the game and don’t need to do anything at all.
Are you reading this on a desktop or laptop computer? Click here to go to The Sacramento Bee’s Facebook page and look at the upper right part of the page.
▪ If you see see the word “Like,” click on it once to turn it into “Liked,” then click again and choose “See First” and “On (Live Videos.)” If you want to control how you’re notified when Sacbee posts something new, click the small pencil icon next to the word “Notification” and make your choices. That’s it. You’re done.
▪ If you see the word “Liked,” roll your cursor over it and then choose “See First” and “On (Live Videos).” If you want to control how you’re notified when Sacbee posts something new, click the small pencil icon next to the word “Notification.” You’re all set.
Thanks very much for reading The Sacramento Bee on Facebook.