Thank you for wishing to share your comments on sacbee.com.
The Sacramento Bee offers comments so readers may share information and opinions and engage in community discussion. We require thoughtful, articulate remarks that are relevant to the story and of interest to the community.
We will delete comments that are off-topic or that contain profanity, hate speech, personal attacks, name calling or inappropriate links.
We use Facebook's commenting system. You need to log in with a Facebook account in order to comment. (See full terms of service here.)
- Keep your comments civil. Don't insult other commenters or the subjects of stories. Don't use profanities, vulgarities or hate speech.
- Stay on topic.
- Don't copy and paste outside material into the comment box.
- Don't repeat the same comment over and over.
- Don't use comments for advertising. That's spam.
- Don't use all capital letters. That's yelling.
- We will delete comments that violate the above guidelines.
- Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned without notice.
- We do not screen comments before they post.
- Sacbee.com moderators give special consideration to protect victims of crime and accidents from mean-spirited criticism.
- More leeway is given for criticism of public figures or public officials, but personal attacks involving appearance, race, ethnicity, etc. are prohibited.
- The decision of the moderators is final.
Thank you for participating.