Minnesota Vikings quarterback Sam Bradford (8) celebrates a touchdown pass to Kyle Rudolph (82) as running back Jerick McKinnon (21) looks on during an NFL football game against the Carolina Panthers, Sunday, Sept. 18, 2016 in Charlotte, N.C. Bradford is playing for the injured Teddy Bridgewater (out for the season), and McKinnon is playing for the injured Adrian Peterson (out for the season). Despite injuries to two key skill position players (plus offensive tackle Matt Kalil), the Vikings have started the season 3-0 for the first time since 2009.
The Associated Press
NFL revelations from Week 3:
▪ The Vikings are resilient.
▪ The Patriots have depth at quarterback.
▪ The 49ers’ hurry-up offense is hurrying its defense’s fatigue.
▪ Post-Peyton Manning, the Broncos are still pretty good.
▪ Post-Johnny Manziel, the Browns are still the Browns.