Five lessons from last week:
• Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston’s priority should be standing on the field calling signals, not standing on a table shouting vulgarities.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• The Royal and Ancient Golf Club is a little less ancient.
• The River Cats aren’t afraid to take a Giant gamble.
• Urgency to the NFL and Roger Goodell has a different meaning than it does to most people – and any dictionary.
• The 49ers are (second) half bad.