In case you missed them, here are some teachable moments from the last seven days:
▪ The Warriors had to lose some time, and the last game of a seven-game trip seemed about right.
▪ Stanford’s Christian McCaffrey did some of his best work while much of the country, including Heisman voters, slept.
▪ As far as the Browns are concerned, Santa Claus wears red and gold.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
▪ Major League Baseball has a partnership with DraftKings, just not one with Pete Rose.
▪ It’s starting to look like an even-numbered season ahead for the Giants.