Jamaica’s Usain Bolt, right, anchors his team to victory in the men’s 4x100-meter relay final at the 2016 Summer Olympics, Aug. 19, 2016 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Bolt, who had a hamstring injury earlier in the year, threepeated his gold medal performances in the 100 and 200 meters and the relay.
The Associated Press
In case you missed them, here are some teachable moments from the past seven days:
▪ That early-season hamstring injury didn’t faze Usain Bolt much.
▪ Some Fighting Irish may be taking that nickname too seriously.
▪ The Giants are running out of time to find their pre-All-Star break team.
▪ An Olympian can receive more attention for lying than repeating as decathlon champion.
▪ Neymar turned out to be a good selection for Brazil’s Olympic soccer team.