KINGS (9-6) AT SPURS (10-4)
▪ Where: AT&T Center, San Antonio
▪ Time: 5:30 p.m.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
▪ TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
▪ 1. Disciplined offense: The Kings allowed a season-high 32 points off turnovers in Wednesday’s loss at Houston. The Kings cannot expect to win if they give the Spurs that many points off their mistakes.
▪ 2. Chasing Tony: Keeping Tony Parker out of the lane as much as possible is a must. If Parker is able to break down the defense, it will lead to open three-pointers for the Spurs or easy points for Parker.
▪ 3. Team effort: With the uncertain status of Rudy Gay (right Achilles’ tendinitis) and Darren Collison (left quadriceps contusion and muscle strain), the Kings will need solid efforts from the bench to prevent a significant drop-off in production.