Kings vs. Suns
- Where: Talking Stick Resort Arena
- When: Wednesday, 6 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 1140, 950
- 1. Get back: Transition defense will be important against the Suns’ dual-guard attack of Brandon Knight and Eric Bledsoe. It’s a game where Rajon Rondo and Darren Collison could play a lot together.
- 2. Accept the charity: The Kings have struggled from the foul line. Without DeMarcus Cousins, the Kings need to take advantage of every scoring chance, especially free throws.
- 3. Surprise in reserve: In the second of back-to-back games, the Kings could use an energy boost from the second unit. Caron Butler or Quincy Acy could provide that spark.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee