Kings vs. Suns
- Where: Talking Stick Resort Arena
- When: Wednesday, 6 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 1140, 950
- 1. Get back: Transition defense will be important against the Suns’ dual-guard attack of Brandon Knight and Eric Bledsoe. It’s a game where Rajon Rondo and Darren Collison could play a lot together.
- 2. Accept the charity: The Kings have struggled from the foul line. Without DeMarcus Cousins, the Kings need to take advantage of every scoring chance, especially free throws.
- 3. Surprise in reserve: In the second of back-to-back games, the Kings could use an energy boost from the second unit. Caron Butler or Quincy Acy could provide that spark.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.