Kings vs. Celtics
- Where: Mexico City Arena
- When: Wednesday, 7 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 7-12, Celtics 10-8
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
- 1. Frontcourt power: Even though the Kings love to play fast, they should be able to use their size and strength to move the Celtics around, with DeMarcus Cousins and Rudy Gay having big games.
- 2. Bench production: Kings reserve guard Seth Curry was a surprise contributor in Monday’s victory over Dallas. The Kings could use more strong play from Curry and the other reserves.
- 3. Contain Isaiah: Former Kings point guard Isaiah Thomas plays a big role for the Celtics. He’ll be motivated to play well against his former team, and the Kings have struggled to contain point guards. The Kings need a solid effort to slow him.