- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Tuesday, 7 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 9-15, Rockets 12-13
- 1. Own the middle: The Rockets’ Dwight Howard was a force when the teams played Dec. 5. DeMarcus Cousins must play better this time after struggling in Houston.
- 2. More from McLemore: The third-year guard had 19 points for the Kings against the Rockets. With James Harden likely putting up big numbers, McLemore must do that again to help offset Harden.
- 3. Curry on the court: With Rajon Rondo suspended, Seth Curry becomes the backup point guard. His outside shooting could boost the Kings’ chances.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.