- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Tuesday, 7 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 9-15, Rockets 12-13
- 1. Own the middle: The Rockets’ Dwight Howard was a force when the teams played Dec. 5. DeMarcus Cousins must play better this time after struggling in Houston.
- 2. More from McLemore: The third-year guard had 19 points for the Kings against the Rockets. With James Harden likely putting up big numbers, McLemore must do that again to help offset Harden.
- 3. Curry on the court: With Rajon Rondo suspended, Seth Curry becomes the backup point guard. His outside shooting could boost the Kings’ chances.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee