Kings at Pacers
- Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- When: Wednesday, 4 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 11-17, Pacers 16-11
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
- 1. Beware of George: Indiana star Paul George is coming off a 1-for-14 shooting Monday night in a loss at San Antonio. Expect him to come out aggressively after such a bad performance.
- 2. Swing first: The Kings are at their best when they come out quickly and establish their identity. That means starting the game with an aggressive approach on defense.
- 3. Center advantage: In two of the first three games of this four-city trip, the opposing center (Minnesota’s Karl-Anthony Towns and Washington’s Marcin Gortat ) had success with hustle and effort. DeMarcus Cousins has to establish himself and match that hustle on both ends of the court.