Kings vs. Trail Blazers
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Sunday, 6 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 12-17, Trail Blazers 11-20
- 1. Paint patrol: DeMarcus Cousins is coming off a season-high 16-rebound game. The Kings need that kind of performance from Cousins because he’s at his best when he dominates the glass.
- 2. Holiday hangover: The Kings haven’t played since Wednesday at Indiana. They can’t afford to spend too long finding their rhythm after the break for Christmas.
- 3. Aggressive from the start: Portland has struggled lately, and star Damian Lillard has been out with a foot injury. The Kings need to play well early and not give the Blazers confidence.