- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Wednesday, 7 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 12-19, 76ers 2-31
- 1. Respect the opponent: Philadelphia has the worst record in the NBA, but if the Kings are not focused, they can lose. The 76ers won at Phoenix last week and played tough in a loss to Utah on Monday.
- 2. Glass work: The Kings have been outrebounded too often. They must use their size advantage to dominate the glass and not give up second-chance points.
- 3. Three-point awareness: The Kings allowed a season-high 20 three-pointers Monday at Golden State. The 76ers can’t shoot like the Warriors, but the Kings can’t afford to let them gain confidence from the perimeter.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee