- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Wednesday, 7 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 12-19, 76ers 2-31
- 1. Respect the opponent: Philadelphia has the worst record in the NBA, but if the Kings are not focused, they can lose. The 76ers won at Phoenix last week and played tough in a loss to Utah on Monday.
- 2. Glass work: The Kings have been outrebounded too often. They must use their size advantage to dominate the glass and not give up second-chance points.
- 3. Three-point awareness: The Kings allowed a season-high 20 three-pointers Monday at Golden State. The 76ers can’t shoot like the Warriors, but the Kings can’t afford to let them gain confidence from the perimeter.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.