- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Saturday, 2 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 12-20, Suns 12-23
- 1. Professional approach: Phoenix has lost seven consecutive games, but the Kings must avoid overconfidence. They are only 1 1/2 games ahead of the Suns in the Western Conference.
- 2. Knight watch: The Kings’ problems with perimeter defense are well documented. With Phoenix’s Eric Bledsoe (torn meniscus in left knee) out for the season, Sacramento should focus more on Brandon Knight.
- 3. Get back: The Suns’ best chance of winning is to beat Sacramento in transition, so the Kings must get back defensively and find the Suns’ shooters.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee