- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Saturday, 2 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 12-20, Suns 12-23
- 1. Professional approach: Phoenix has lost seven consecutive games, but the Kings must avoid overconfidence. They are only 1 1/2 games ahead of the Suns in the Western Conference.
- 2. Knight watch: The Kings’ problems with perimeter defense are well documented. With Phoenix’s Eric Bledsoe (torn meniscus in left knee) out for the season, Sacramento should focus more on Brandon Knight.
- 3. Get back: The Suns’ best chance of winning is to beat Sacramento in transition, so the Kings must get back defensively and find the Suns’ shooters.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.