Kings at Mavericks
- Where: American Airlines Center
- When: Tuesday, 5:30 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 14-20, Mavericks 19-15
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
- 1. Prepare for everything: Dallas coach Rick Carlisle used a five-guard lineup to try to disrupt the Kings in November. Regardless of what Carlisle deploys, the Kings must stick to their plan and capitalize on their size advantage.
- 2. Acy in action: On Monday, Quincy Acy started for Omri Casspi, who had a sore back. Acy’s energy, rebounding and defense are pluses.
- 3. Defending Dirk: The Mavericks still rely heavily on Dirk Nowitzki, so the Kings must make it tough on him and force his teammates to step up.