Kings vs. Pelicans
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Wednesday, 7 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 15-22, Pelicans 11-25
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
- 1. Come out aggressively: The Kings haven’t played since Saturday, and the Pelicans played the Lakers on Tuesday in Los Angeles, so the Kings should be fresher and ready to run.
- 2. Guard the perimeter: New Orleans entered Tuesday shooting 34.6 percent from three-point range, and the Kings allow a league-leading 10.5 made three-pointers. The Kings cannot allow the Pelicans to get going from the outside, as others have done.
- 3. Keep Boogie going: DeMarcus Cousins is averaging 32.4 points and shooting 51.4 percent in his last five games, and the Kings need him to continue to play at an elite level.