Kings vs. Pacers
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Saturday, 7:30 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 1140
- Records: Kings 19-23, Pacers 23-19
- 1. More from McLemore: The Kings need guard Ben McLemore to continue to be aggressive. He’s scored in double figures in two of his last three games.
- 2. Power game: DeMarcus Cousins is averaging 30.9 points and 13.8 rebounds in January. With Indiana dealing with injuries at center, Cousins should have his way.
- 3. Energy plays: Willie Cauley-Stein and Quincy Acy help the Kings even when they don’t score. Their energy will be needed if Rudy Gay (left heel contusion) sits for a second game.
Glenn Robinson III
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee