Kings at Nets
- Where: Barclays Center
- When: Friday, 4:30 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 21-28, Nets 12-38
- 1. Early energy: The Kings have allowed more than 30 points in the first quarter of their past five games, trailing at that stage in all five. It’s much more difficult to overcome big early deficits on the road, where the Kings will play their next four games before the All-Star break.
- 2. Marco making shots: After being mostly a disappointment this season, Marco Belinelli has started the past two games and scored 18 points in each. He must continue to play well.
- 3. Defensive focus: The Kings must do much better defending the three-point line and getting back in transition. That could happen if they reduce their turnovers.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee