Kings vs. Celtics
- Where: TD Garden in Boston
- When: Sunday, 10 a.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 21-29, Celtics 30-22
- 1. Don’t be a slumpbuster: Because of their bad defense, the Kings have been the answer to several teams’ offensive problems. The Celtics are playing well, so their good play could become great.
- 2. IT support: If Sacramento’s defense is shoddy, Isaiah Thomas will have another good game. Thomas might put up big numbers, but the Kings must try to make it tough on him.
- 3. No 30s: Sacramento has given up at least 30 points in the first quarter of their last six games, and the Kings allowed three 30-point quarters Friday at Brooklyn. That must change immediately.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee