Kings at 76ers
- Where: Wells Fargo Center
- When: Wednesday, 4 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 21-31, 76ers 8-44
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
- 1. Transition defense: The Kings are giving up 14.6 points per game on fast breaks. If the 76ers exceed that average, the Kings probably committed too many turnovers.
- 2. Three-point defense: Sacramento’s opponents are making 10.7 three-pointers per game, the most in the NBA. If that trend continues, the Kings will struggle to contain opponents. Even bad three-point shooting teams look forward to playing the Kings, anticipating plenty of open looks.
- 3. Defensive energy: The opposition scores too easily against the Kings, so they must improve at rotating and helping each other to slow Philadelphia, which already has beaten Sacramento this season.