Kings vs. Nuggets
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Friday, 7 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 22-31, Nuggets 22-32
- 1. Early energy: The Kings have given up at least 30 points in the first quarter of their past nine games and trailed entering the second quarter each time. Starting slowly again at home could rile up fans, who have booed bad efforts by the team.
- 2. Protect the paint: Nuggets rookie guard Emmanuel Mudiay cannot have a clear path to the basket all night. Kings guards must be solid defending the ball and help-defense has to be ready.
- 3. 25 or less: If the Kings can keep the Nuggets to 25 points or fewer per quarter, they should be in position to win. Sacramento has given up 109.1 points per game, the most in the NBA.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.