Kings at Nuggets
- Where: Pepsi Center
- When: Tuesday, 6 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 23-31, Nuggets 22-34
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
- 1. Limit turnovers: The Kings allowed a season-high 34 points off 22 turnovers in Friday’s victory over the Nuggets at Sleep Train Arena. They must take better care of the ball and reduce risky plays.
- 2. Take the ball inside: Denver doesn’t have anyone who can handle Kings center DeMarcus Cousins in the paint. He had 37 points, 20 rebounds and four blocks Friday, and Sacramento must feature him in the post again.
- 3. Bring extra energy: The Nuggets will push the pace, trying to use the altitude to their advantage, but the Kings should be ready after three days off.