Kings vs. Spurs
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Wednesday, 7:30 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, ESPN, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 23-31, Spurs 47-9
- 1. Efficient offense: The Kings must play smart against San Antonio’s elite set defense or they will struggle. The Spurs held the Kings to 88 points Nov. 9.
- 2. Front-line scoring: Rudy Gay and DeMarcus Cousins combined to shoot 10 of 35 in the November loss. The Kings need more from this duo.
- 3. Leonard watch: Kawhi Leonard has become one of the NBA’s best players. If he dominates again, the Kings will be in trouble.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee