Kings vs. Spurs
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Wednesday, 7:30 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, ESPN, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 23-31, Spurs 47-9
- 1. Efficient offense: The Kings must play smart against San Antonio’s elite set defense or they will struggle. The Spurs held the Kings to 88 points Nov. 9.
- 2. Front-line scoring: Rudy Gay and DeMarcus Cousins combined to shoot 10 of 35 in the November loss. The Kings need more from this duo.
- 3. Leonard watch: Kawhi Leonard has become one of the NBA’s best players. If he dominates again, the Kings will be in trouble.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.