Kings at Pelicans
- Where: Smoothie King Center
- When: Monday, 5 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 1140
- Records: Kings 25-36, Pelicans 23-38
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
- 1. Proceed with caution: The Kings had 21 turnovers in their loss to the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday. Those mistakes kept them from taking full advantage of the Spurs’ 22 turnovers.
- 2. Bench consistency: Aside from Darren Collison, their most reliable reserve lately, the Kings need more production from their bench.
- 3. Guard play: Injuries have decimated New Orleans’ backcourt, and the Kings’ guards must capitalize.