Kings vs. Jazz
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Sunday, 3 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 25-39, Jazz 30-35
- 1. Backcourt advantage: Utah’s backcourt has been hit hard by injuries all season. The Kings must attack the Jazz from the perimeter and stay aggressive.
- 2. Glass work: The Kings have been outrebounded in four of their last five games. Sacramento needs a better collective effort on missed shots instead of relying on DeMarcus Cousins.
- 3. Find the offense: The Kings shot 39.8 percent in Friday’s loss to Orlando. They aren’t built to win games when they aren’t making shots.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee