Kings vs. Jazz
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Sunday, 3 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 25-39, Jazz 30-35
- 1. Backcourt advantage: Utah’s backcourt has been hit hard by injuries all season. The Kings must attack the Jazz from the perimeter and stay aggressive.
- 2. Glass work: The Kings have been outrebounded in four of their last five games. Sacramento needs a better collective effort on missed shots instead of relying on DeMarcus Cousins.
- 3. Find the offense: The Kings shot 39.8 percent in Friday’s loss to Orlando. They aren’t built to win games when they aren’t making shots.