Kings at Pistons
- Where: The Palace of Auburn Hills
- When: Friday, 4:30 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 26-41, Pistons 34-34
- 1. Clean the glass: The Kings have struggled rebounding lately, and Detroit has the NBA’s leading rebounder in Andre Drummond (15 per game). It will take a team effort to keep Drummond from dominating the glass.
- 2. Pressure on the ball: The Kings have been hurt all season when they give guards too much space. They need to be more aggressive on defense, particularly on the perimeter.
- 3. Early energy: The Kings cannot get off to another slow start, especially if they are missing some of their guards because of injuries. They need someone to give them a jump start with defensive intensity.
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.