Kings vs. Mavericks
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Sunday, 3 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 28-44, Mavericks 35-37
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
- 1. Size advantage: Injuries have forced Dallas to use small lineups. The Kings must take advantage in the paint and rebounding.
- 2. Defensive energy: Sacramento has held opponents under 100 points in its last two wins.
- 3. Turnover control: The Kings have committed 12 or fewer turnovers in four of their last six games. That includes just 12 in Friday’s win over Phoenix.