- Opponent: At Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 10 a.m.
- Line: Jaguars by 1
- Records: Raiders 4-2; Jaguars 2-3
- TV/radio: Ch. 13 (Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Jamie Erdahl); 1140 AM
Three things to watch
WHERE’S THE ‘D’?
Categories in which the Raiders’ defense ranks last in the league: total yards allowed (444.8 per game), passing yards (312.7) and yards per play (6.9). The Jaguars’ offense can bite off yardage in chunks, with 47 pass plays of 25 or more yards since the start of last season. Jacksonville hasn’t mounted much of a running game, so it may come down to how well David Amerson, Sean Smith and D.J. Hayden cover Allen Robinson, Allen Hurns and Marqise Lee.
RISE FROM THE GROUND
The Raiders’ running game ranked first in the league after three weeks. It has since fallen to 13th. It would help if Latavius Murray is healthy after missing the past two games with a toe injury, with rookies DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard filling in. Neither replacement got on track last Sunday against the Chiefs, as Oakland gained just 28 yards on the ground in the first half and finished with 64.
WHEN THE TEAM’S AWAY ...
The Raiders are 3-0 on the road this season and already have one win in the Eastern time zone, over Baltimore in Week 4. Sunday marks the first of back-to-back games in Florida – the Raiders will stay in the Sunshine State next week – which may actually feel like a homecoming for the 10 players who hail from Florida, three more who attended college there and Jack Del Rio, who spent eight-plus seasons as the Jaguars’ head coach.
- Doubtful: G-T Vadal Alexander (ankle).
- Questionable: G-C Jon Feliciano (calf), C Rodney Hudson (knee), G Gabe Jackson (knee), RB Taiwan Jones (knee), RB Latavius Murray (toe), S Brynden Trawick (shoulder), T Menelik Watson (calf).
- Questionable: LT Kelvin Beachum (knee), DE Jared Odrick (hip), TE Neal Sterling (foot), TE Julius Thomas (ankle).
at New Orleans
vs. San Diego
vs. Kansas City
at Tampa Bay
at Kansas City
at San Diego
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee