In honor of the NFL owners meeting and David Letterman’s final show occurring on the same day, here are the Top 10 signs your NFL team is moving to Los Angeles:
10. Team's sunscreen budget suddenly jumps by 350 percent.
9. Owner asks PR man to fetch V. Stiviano's phone number.
8. Dyan Cannon was on the sideline for the recent OTA session.
7. Team's media guide now available in English, Spanish and Korean.
6. Orlando Bloom shows up for a line reading wearing a Derek Carr jersey.
5. Stan Kroenke visibly rattled after a screening of "San Andreas."
4. Paparazzi on hand when Mike Scifres walks to the end of his driveway to check his mail.
3. Pierce Brosnan's Malibu home for sale. Among those bidding: Ryan Gosling, Selena Gomez and Nick Foles.
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers to release new album titled: The Autumn Wind.
And finally, the top sign your team might be moving to Los Angeles ...
1. Your owner vowed not to move the team.