SANTA CLARA -- Devon Cajuste, who held the attention of Chip Kelly and Trent Baalke at the 49ers' local pro day earlier this month, has signed with the 49ers as an undrafted free agent. Cajuste, who had 383 yards and three touchdowns last year, played wide receiver for the Cardinal but was being eyed by some teams as a tight end. He measured 6-4, 234 (with 33-inch arms) at the scouting combine. He worked out for Kelly both at Stanford's pro day and San Francisco's local pro day.
The list of all the undrafted free agents reportedly signing with the 49ers:
* OLB Kevin Anderson, Stanford. He’ll join former teammates Cajuste and Garnett, per his Twitter account. Anderson played in 10 games last season and at 6-4, 244 recorded 40 tackles and two sacks.
* NT Alex Balducci, Oregon. Balducci (6-4, 308 pounds) has agreed to a contract with the 49ers. His addition means that the Ducks’ one-time defensive line -- Balducci, Arik Armstead and DeForest Buckner -- are on the same roster again. He had 40 tackles and 3 1/2 sacks last season.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
* S Jered Bell, Colorado. A Southern California native, Bell will sign with the 49ers, his coach said on Twitter. Bell played in all 13 games last season with six starts at free safety. He recorded three interceptions and 43 tackles.
* WR Devon Cajuste, Stanford. Teams were looking at him as both a wide receiver and a tight end. The 49ers had a big contingent of coaches at Stanford’s pro day. Cajuste also worked out -- along with another Stanford player now with the 49ers, guard Joshua Garnett -- at the 49ers’ local pro day.
* DL Demetrius Cherry, Arizona State. Cherry, who is 6-5, 297 pounds, started two games last season and appeared in all 13. He ended the season with 19 tackles, 3.5 for loss and half sack to go along with two pass breakups, two pass deflections and a fumble recovery.
* OLB Jason Fanaika, Utah. He played defensive line for the Utes, but at 6-2, 271 he’ll be used as an outside linebacker with the 49ers. He had four sacks last year for Utah.
* DE Lenny Jones, Nevada. Another college defensive lineman, who at around 260 pounds, could become an outside linebacker with the 49ers. He was named to the All-Mountain West second team after recording seven sacks last season.
* NT Darren Lake, Alabama. The 6-3, 329-pound nose tackle will sign with the 49ers, per The National Football Post. He played on a very talented defensive line and is perhaps not as agile as teammates Jarran Reed and A’Shawn Robinson. But he bench-pressed 225 pounds 25 times at Alabama’s pro day and seems stout enough to man the middle of a defensive line.
* K John Lunsford, Liberty. He’ll join Phil Dawson and Corey Acosta on the 49ers’ roster. He once kicked a 60-yard field goal.
* G Blake Muir, Baylor. The 6-5, 315-pound Aussie native began his career as a tackle at Hawaii. He moved to guard after transferring to Baylor where he earned First-Team All-Big-12 honors as a senior.
* WR Bryce Treggs, Cal. The 49ers spent time with Treggs both at Cal’s pro day, where he ran a sub-4.4-second 40-yard dash, and after a private workout in Berkeley with quarterback Jared Goff. Treggs (5-11, 190) had 45 receptions for 956 yards and seven touchdowns last season.