NBC’s other possible decisions for its broadcast coverage of the Rio Olympics
▪ Superimpose faces of new fall TV show characters on medal winners.
▪ Halve the marathon to attract viewers with short attention spans.
▪ Substitute microphones for batons in relay events for in-race reactions.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
▪ Give Team USA basketball foes a 20-point head start to make games more interesting.
▪ Rebroadcast 2014 Winter Olympics figure skating just for the ratings.