▪ New 49ers coach Jim Tomsula said change doesn’t bother him because of his experience in Europe, but do any fans feel the same?
▪ Jed York, CEO of the 49ers, pointed out again this week that Levi’s Stadium has been approved for two teams, but can anyone imagine “the Silver and Black” in Santa Clara?
▪ It seems likely only one stadium (if any) will be built in Oakland, so which team – the Raiders or the A’s – will be looking for a new city?
▪ David Beckham still hasn’t delivered a stadium deal in Miami, so why hasn’t Major League Soccer pulled the plug on him?
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
▪ There’s no firm stadium-financing deal in Minneapolis either; hasn’t MLS learned from the Miami experience?
▪ The Kings played well during their recent four-game winning streak, so why do they often look so bad?
▪ If Kings rookie Nik Stauskas (Sauce Castillo) continues to make outside shots, how happy will center DeMarcus Cousins be?
▪ After Kentucky shredded West Virginia’s heralded full-court press Thursday, what kind of defense will Notre Dame coach Mike Brey come up with for today’s NCAA Midwest Regional championship?
▪ The Sacramento State men’s and women’s basketball teams had breakout seasons, but how far can they climb if they continue to play at The Nest?
▪ We know the regular season doesn’t start for nine days, but how concerned should Giants fans be about their dismal spring?
What to watch I
Men’s NCAA Tournament, Arizona vs. Wisconsin and Kentucky vs. Notre Dame, 3:09 p.m. and 5:49 p.m., TBS: The winners advance to the Final Four.
What to watch II
Horse racing, Dubai World Cup, 9:30 a.m., FS1: Can California Chrome win the world’s richest race?
Trending on Twitter
#SauceCastillo: Kings rookie guard Nik Stauskas’ new nickname was trending in Sacramento again.
On this date
1942: Stanford beats Dartmouth 53-38 for the NCAA men’s basketball championship.
Breaking news alerts
Sign up for email alerts for breaking sports stories: www.sacbee.com/