• When NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell suggested the 49ers and Raiders could rent Levi’s Stadium, did you wonder why the 49ers would allow it?
• If the Raiders played at Levi’s Stadium, would the colors be switched to silver and black for their home games?
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• Now that the A’s have finalized a 10-year lease at O.co Coliseum, where does that leave the Raiders’ hopes for a new stadium?
• If the Raiders can’t get one in Oakland, isn’t Los Angeles the perfect place for them, especially if the NFL agrees to fund a stadium there?
• The NFL has suspended players for four games for smoking pot, so how can Goodell justify only a two-game suspension for the Baltimore Ravens’ Ray Rice, who beat up his fiancée (now his wife)?
• If center DeMarcus Cousins makes the USA men’s basketball team for the World Cup on Aug. 30-Sept. 14, will he report to the Kings’ training camp in better shape than he has in previous seasons?
• On the other hand, if Cousins plays in all nine possible games if the United States wins gold, will he be dragging toward the end of the NBA season?
• When you see the names of the 19 players on the U.S. roster (before cuts), do you wonder, “Why Kyle Korver?”
• If the Cleveland Cavaliers land forward Kevin Love, would LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Love be the best trio in the NBA?
• If the River Cats switch from the A’s to the Giants, won’t they still be the River Cats with the same logo and uniforms?
– Tom Couzens
What to do
Motorcycle racing, Sacramento Mile, Cal Expo, 6 p.m.: Check out one of the State Fair’s top events.
What to watch
Baseball, Dodgers at Giants, 6:05 p.m., CSNBA: Clayton Kershaw has a 1.48 ERA and an 11-5 record in 23 games against the Giants in his career.
Should the Raiders play at Levi’s Stadium?
To vote, go to sacbee.com/sports
Is the NFL overexposed?
• Yes, enough already: 53%
• It’s just about right: 25%
• No, I can’t get enough: 22%
Total votes: 117