▪ After the Seahawks thoroughly outplayed the 49ers in a 19-3 victory Thursday, who still thinks the 49ers will make the playoffs?
▪ The 49ers were especially lame on offense with just 164 yards, so is it time to question if Greg Roman is the right person to be offensive coordinator?
▪ Coach Jim Harbaugh called Colin Kaepernick a “great player. ... Great with a capital ‘G’” after the 49ers barely beat Washington last week; wonder what Harbaugh thinks of his quarterback now?
▪ Frank Gore rushed for just 28 yards on 10 carries in Thursday’s loss, so why did rookie Carlos Hyde only get five carries?
▪ After the Seahawks whipped the 49ers, how classy was it for Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman to have a Thanksgiving meal on the 49ers’ logo at midfield at Levi’s Stadium?
▪ Many fans were upset that third baseman Pablo Sandoval didn’t re-sign with the Giants, but wouldn’t that $100 million contract have become a burden for the team?
▪ For those who think Panda is worth $20 million per season, did you look at his 2014 regular-season stats (.279, 16 home runs, 73 RBIs) or just his postseason numbers?
▪ With the Kings’ DeMarcus Cousins averaging 23.5 points and 12.6 rebounds entering Friday’s game in San Antonio, isn’t it time his critics admit he’s playing better than any other center this season?
▪ If the Kings could get more consistent three-point shooting from shooting guards, would that make them good enough to sneak into the playoffs?
▪ If California Chrome wins the Hollywood Derby on Saturday to end a three-race losing streak, will it be enough for the Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner to be named Horse of the Year?
– Tom Couzens
What to watch
College football, Florida at Florida State, 12:30 p.m., ESPN: After so many close calls, can the Seminoles win this rivalry game to stay in the playoffs?
What to do
College basketball, Utah Valley at UC Davis, the Pavilion, 7 p.m.: The Aggies would stay unbeaten at 5-0 with a victory over the Wolverines.
Breaking news alerts
Sign up for email alerts for breaking sports stories: www.sacbee.com/email