A guide for what you need to buy, read or consume to enhance your recreation and travel experience
Big Agnes Rattlesnake SL3 mtnGLO
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
Forget that cumbersome task of holding a flashlight with one hand and the book in the other, and why waste headlamp batteries? Big Agnes has produced a nylon/polyester blend tent that glows, courtesy of a string of LED lights powered by three AAA batteries. Our only question: Why name it “Rattlesnake”? Not exactly marketing genius.
“Moon: California Road Trip,” by Stuart Thornton
Just because we’re Californians doesn’t mean we don’t need a travel guidebook to ... California. Hey, it’s a big state. One valuable feature: It breaks down hotel options “Under $150,” essential for those on a budget and something other travel books eschew.
Things to do in Nashville if you don’t like country music
- See some live music (Yes, it has rock, jazz, soul, hip-hop, blues, indie and electronica.)
- Dine at award-winning restaurants
- Tour breweries and sample craft ales (Yazoo Brewing Co.)
- Remember the Civil War (Belle Meade Plantation)
- Buy a guitar (Gruhn Guitars)
- Canoe the Harpeth River
Compiled by Sam McManisemail@example.com