Crime - Sacto 911

Man seriously injured in south Sacramento house fire

A house fire Monday night in the 9100 block of Torino Way sent a man to the hospital and caused $200,000 of damage.
A house fire Monday night in the 9100 block of Torino Way sent a man to the hospital and caused $200,000 of damage. Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District

A man was seriously injured Monday night in a south Sacramento house fire caused by an unattended candle, the Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District reports.

The fire in the 9100 block of Torino Way began about 10:30 p.m., said Michelle Eidam, department spokeswoman.

The injured man was taken to a local hospital, Metro Fire reported. The fire caused about $200,000 of damage.

Jessica Hice: 916-321-1550, @JesserPea

  Comments