Familiar names topped the list of Sacramento establishments Lyft passengers visited in 2017, the rideshare company announced in unveiling its annual Lyftie Awards on Wednesday.
Golden 1 Center was, predictably, the most-trafficked entertainment venue for the second consecutive year following its October 2015 opening. UC Davis bested Sacramento State for the title of most-visited university in the greater area.
Sacramento’s 2017 Lyftie Award recipients, in full, were:
▪ Most visited restaurant – Firestone Public House
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Most visited bar – Mercantile Saloon
▪ Most visited event space – Golden 1 Center
▪ Most visited university – UC Davis
▪ Only in Sacramento – Old Sacramento
▪ Trending destination – Federalist Public House
Souvla in Hayes Valley, a trendy Greek sandwich shop in San Francisco, was the most-visited restaurant in Lyft’s 32 nationwide markets. No place was more popular for “quick bites” than a Las Vegas In-N-Out Burger.
Good Times at Davey Wayne’s surpassed another Los Angeles watering hole, The Abbey, after back-to-back years as the bar of choice for Lyft passengers. The Abbey remained the most-frequented LGBTQ staple in Lyft’s market.