Ways things could have gone worse in George Karl’s first 10 games as the Kings coach:
▪ The Kings lost to the Knicks by 38 points.
▪ DeMarcus Cousins developed a music crush on Neil Diamond; blasted “Sweet Caroline” in the locker room before games.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ The team playedthe Spurs four times instead of two.
▪ The Kings weren’t the Sacramento-based team to miss out on hosting the Big Sky Conference tournament by losing two heartbreakers.
▪ The Kings lost to depleted Orlando. Oops.