In case you missed them, here are some teachable moments from the last seven days:
▪ Roger Goodell is the Teflon commissioner, just not in the way he’d like to be the Teflon commissioner.
▪ Just because Bruce Bochy is a great manager doesn’t mean he’s also a magician.
▪ The NFL preseason is at least one game too long.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
▪ Cal is much better than Grambling State.
▪ Football isn’t the only sport susceptible to deflation issues.