Daniel Murphy of the Mets has homered in six consecutive postseason games. The streak is the longest in major-league history. Here he celebrates after hitting a two-run home run in the eighth inning of Game 4 of the National League Championship Series against the Chicago Cubs, Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2015, in Chicago.
The Associated Press
In case you missed them, here are some teachable moments from the last seven days:
▪ Daniel Murphy of the Mets will not get out-storied by Carlos Beltran of the Astros - or likely anyone else for awhile.
▪ That drawing board the 49ers need to go back to seems to be misplaced.
▪ Lance Austin of Georgia Tech will not get out-storied by Jalen Watts-Jackson of Michigan State.
▪ Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Denny Hamlin treat losing differently.
▪ The Cowboys need Tony Romo more than they need Greg Hardy.