▪ Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers: completes 22 of 33 passes for 379 yards and three touchdowns in a 30-9 win over the Browns.
▪ Johnny Manziel, Browns: completes 33 of 45 passes for 372 yards and one touchdown in a 30-9 loss to the Steelers.
▪ Carson Palmer, Cardinals: completes 29 of 48 passes for 363 yards and three touchdowns in a 39-32 win over the Seahawks.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Eli Manning, Giants: completes 24 of 44 passes for 361 yards and two touchdowns in a 27-26 loss to the Patriots.
▪ Tom Brady, Patriots: completes 26 of 42 passes for 334 yards and two touchdowns in a 27-26 win over the Giants.
▪ Adrian Peterson, Vikings: rushes for 203 yards and a touchdown on 26 carries in a 30-14 win over the Raiders.
▪ LeSean McCoy, Bills: rushes for 112 yards on 19 carries in a 22-17 win over the Jets.
▪ Chris Ivory, Jets: rushes for 99 yards on 18 carries in a 22-17 loss to the Bills.
▪ Alfred Norris, Redskins: rushes for 92 yards on 15 carries in a 47-14 win over the Saints.
▪ Jonathan Stewart, Panthers: rushes for 91 yards and touchdown in a 27-10 win over the Titans.
▪ Martavis Bryant, Steelers: catches six passes for 178 yards and a touchdown in a 30-9 win over the Browns.
▪ Antonio Brown, Steelers: catches 10 passes for 139 yards and two touchdowns in a 30-9 win over the Browns.
▪ Doug Baldwin, Seahawks: catches seven passes for 134 yards and a touchdown in a 39-32 loss to the Cardinals.
▪ Brent Celek, Eagles: catches four passes for 134 yards in a 20-19 loss to the Dolphins.
▪ Matt Jones, Redskins: catches 3 passes for 131 yards and a touchdown in a 47-14 win over the Saints.
▪ Avery Williamson, Titans: has 14 tackles in a 27-10 loss to the Panthers.
▪ Jasper Brinkley, Giants: has 12 tackles in a 27-26 loss to the Patriots.
▪ Patrick Chung, Patriots: has 12 tackles in a 27-26 win over the Giants.
▪ Lavonte David, Buccaneers: has 12 tackles in a 10-6 win over the Cowboys.
▪ Telvin Smith, Jaguars: has 12 tackles in a 22-20 win over the Ravens.