Takeaways from Week 12 in the NFL:
▪ Tony Romo is fully justified to feel paranoid.
▪ A loss to the Bears following a win over the Vikings means the Packers officially defy explanation.
▪ Brock Osweiler is no Peyton Manning, and the Broncos are not complaining.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
▪ Apparently the NFL somewhat agrees with the critique by guard Alex Boone of the officiating crew that worked the 49ers-Cardinals game.
▪ The Browns needed more this season than a uniform makeover.