Curt Schilling watches as infielders take batting practice at baseball spring training in Fort Myers Fla., Wednesday Feb. 25, 2015 in Fort Myers, Fla. At the time, he still had a job with ESPN. The network fired him after his reposting of a meme widely interpreted as anti-transgender on his Facebook page.
The Associated Press
Five teachable moments from the past seven days:
▪ Unlike many, ESPN cares what Curt Schilling has to say.
▪ It’s not wise to run on the Dodgers’ Yasiel Puig.
▪ Isaiah Thomas’ shoulders may be wide enough to carry the Celtics into the next playoff round.
▪ There is bad luck, and there is Stephen Curry bad luck.
▪ The NFL sure knows how to hold a grudge.