KINGS (5-1) AT THUNDER (1-5)
▪ Where: Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahoma City
▪ Time: 4 p.m. ▪ TV/radio: CSNCA, 1140
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ 1. Health watch: DeMarcus Cousins (sprained right thumb) is probable. Rudy Gay (virus) is questionable. If Gay cannot play, it would be a good time for Derrick Williams to add something with his athleticism on the wing.
▪ 2. Line work: The Kings are averaging an NBA-high 39.8 free-throw attempts. If the Kings get the depleted Thunder in foul trouble, they could be in position for a lot of easy points.
▪ 3. Focus and poise: The Kings are 3-0 on the road by overcoming deficits and playing well late in games. Sacramento cannot afford to assume this game will be easy because Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are out with injuries.