KINGS (9-5) AT ROCKETS (11-3)
▪ Where: Toyota Center, Houston
▪ Time: 5 p.m.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
▪ TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
▪ 1. Big on big: Houston’s Dwight Howard has long been considered the best center in the NBA, but an argument can be made that DeMarcus Cousins owns that title now.
▪ 2. Deep threats: The Rockets lead the NBA with 34.4 three-point attempts per game. The Kings have to be ready to defend the three-point line at all times.
▪ 3. Reserve help: With the Kings dealing with injuries to Darren Collison (left quad contusion/strain) and Rudy Gay (right Achilles’ tendinitis), Ray McCallum and Derrick Williams will have bigger roles off the bench.