A statistical look at the Kings’ 106-88 loss to the San Antonio Spurs on Monday:
▪ 3: Minutes played by former King Ray McCallum in his first game back at Sleep Train Arena. Read how McCallum relishes the opportunity to learn from Tony Parker.
▪ 4: Consecutive losses by the Kings to the Spurs dating to last season.
▪ 6: Consecutive losses by the Kings.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
▪ 6: Missed shots by the Kings during the Spurs’ 12-0 fourth-quarter run.
▪ 8: Consecutive opponents who have scored more than 100 points against the Kings.
▪ 12: Game-high assists by the Kings’ Rajon Rondo, who played a game-high 48 minutes.
▪ 16: Points by Marco Belinelli off the Kings’ bench.
▪ 17: Points by Omri Casspi off the Kings’ bench.
▪ 20: The Spurs’ advantage in points in the paint (52-32).
▪ 21: Team-high points by DeMarcus Cousins after missing four games. See a video pointing out how the Kings struggle without DeMarcus Cousins in the lineup.
▪ 34: Fourth-quarter points by the Spurs.
▪ 39: Age of the Spurs’ Tim Duncan, who had a game-high 14 rebounds.
▪ 43: Points by the Kings’ starters.
▪ 69: Points by the Spurs’ starters.
▪ 88: Season-low points by the Kings.
Compiled by Jeff Caraska